GOLDLINE RV COVERS
Outdoor Cover Warehouse RV Covers are designed to outperform every other cover on the market in all critical categories of RV cover protection. Tru-Weave fabric always ensures expert tailoring, quality craftsmanship and durability you can trust to protect your RV.
- Heavy duty Tru-Weave fabric technology
- Sof-Tec Marine coating provides 100% water resistance for RV
- Treated with UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection for RV interior/exterior
- Micro-porous film allows superior breathability to prevent rot and mildew of RV cover
- Zippered panels with anti-scratch sleeves allow easy access to entry points and accommodate RV slide outs
- Everest Glove(TM) extended zipper pulls for easy access to trailer door on cold days
- Reinforced corners for a high-quality fit
- Quick-release buckles for fast and easy access to all RV entry points
- Integrated straps for added security against high winds
- Sizing straps ensure a snug custom-like cover fit
- Anti-hit reflective panels sewn into cover for added safety at night
- Free executive duffle RV cover storage bag included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Available Colors: Gray or Tan
GOLDLINE RV COVER MATERIAL
Outdoor Cover Warehouse only uses the highest quality fabrics; materials that only the most discriminating customers will use on their valuable assets. Goldline RV Covers are crafted with expert tailoring that offers every possible upgrade for a high end RV cover.
- Strong exclusive fabric for Goldline RV Covers.
- Will outlast any RV cover on the market.
- High end tailoring with multi weave finished edging.
- Integrated easy to use srap system with no messy tie downs.
- Extended glove zipper pulls for those cold days.
GOLDLINE RV COVER PRODUCT STYLES
TRAVEL TRAILER RV COVERS
A Travel Trailer has rigid sides and is designed to be towed by larger vehicles with a frame hitch or bumper. Travel Trailers are also known in British English as "caravans." Travel Trailers come in a wide variety of sizes that offer affordable home-style amenities.
CLASS A RV COVERS
Class A RVs are constructed on a commercial bus chassis, commercial truck chassis or a specially designed motor vehicle chassis. Class A motorhomes are similar to a bus in design with a flat, vertical front end and large windows.
CLASS B RV COVERS
Class B RVs are built using a standard van with the addition of a raised roof or often times the rear of the vehicle has been replaced by a low-profile body known as a "coach-built." Class B motorhomes are built on many different styles of chassis’ depending on the manufacturer and design.
CLASS C RV COVERS
Class C RVs are built on a truck chassis with an attached cab, which is usually van-based. These motorhomes are often based on the popular Ford E450 cab, chassis and engine, but Chevy and Dodge are also popular styles. Class C RVs can be identified by a distinctive cab-over profile that contains a bed or spacious area called an "entertainment" section.
5TH WHEEL RV COVERS
5th Wheel Trailers are designed to be towed by a truck equipped with a specialty hitch called a “fifth wheel coupling.” The trailer body extends partially over the truck bed making for a compact, snug fitting RV. Many larger 5th Wheel Trailers that are usually 40 feet or longer are usually pulled by small semi-trucks.
TOY HAULER RV COVERS
Toy Haulers are Travel Trailers, Class A motorhomes or 5th Wheel Trailers that are designed to be partial living areas and partial garages for storing recreational vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles.
POP UP CAMPER TRAILER COVERS
A Pop Up Camper is also known as a tent camper, tent trailer or folding trailer. These trailers are lightweight with pull-out bunks and tent walls that collapse for towing and storage. Pop Up Campers are easy to tow for most vehicles.
TRUCK CAMPER TRAILER COVERS
Truck Campers are typically known as the most versatile recreational vehicles. These trailers are capable of going almost anywhere a pickup truck can travel. In North America this RV style is often referred to as a “slide-in” or “cab-over.”