GOLDLINE BRAND RV COVERS BY EEVELLE
Goldline Fabric Specs:
GOLDLINE RV Covers feature:
- Industry leading fabrics and manufacturing technology to ensure quality craftsmanship and durability
- Full coverage Marinex Marine Grade Fabric provides waterproof protection
- Treated with Durapel UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection to reduce material aging
- Micro-porous film allows superior breathability to prevent moisture build up which can lead to rot and mildew
- Zippered panels with anti-scratch sleeves allow easy access to all entry points without removing the cover (*Not available on pop up campers)
- Everest Glove extended zipper pulls for easy use on cold days
- Heavy duty reinforced corners for a high quality fit and long-lasting life
- Sewn in dual flow vortex vents reduce lofting in high winds and promote air circulation
- Marine grade XT straps with quick-release buckles for fast and easy access to all entry points
- Integrated straps and reinforced tension flags add security against high winds
- Adjustable front tension loops and side tension flags help to create a snug custom style fit to remove unwanted slack
- Anti-hit reflective panels provide added safety at night
- Measurement Details: 342" L x 106" W x 120" H(*Overall length measurement should include bumper, ladder and spare tire)
- Weight of Cover: 57 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Goldline covers accomodate typical RV features and accessories including A/C units, awnings, mirrors and ladders.
Every GOLDLINE RV Cover includes:
- 5 Year Warranty
- Executive Style Duffle Bag
- Sizing Straps for a Semi-Custom Fit
- Ladder Cap
We're Sorry, but the item you
selected is currently Out of Stock.
Please make an alternate selection.
If you need further assistance
please call 800-616-0599.
PLEASE NOTE: The item you selected is considered a custom product. As such, it is not eligible for a refund once the order has been placed.
If you understand and agree to this condition, and would like to continue with your purchase, click the “Agree” button below.
For assistance, please call 800.616.0599