WEATHERMASTER BY EEVELLE
Our WeatherMaster brand covers are quite simply the best value on the market. They are made exclusively for Outdoor Cover Warehouse and are designed to offer protection for your motorhome, trailer or camper at an economical price point. This cover has many of the features you would expect to see on higher priced models and is a great choice for an entry level cover. It will outperform and outlast many of the covers found on marketplace websites such as Amazon.
FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
WeatherMaster Covers Features
- Designed To Protect Your Stored RV Against Nature's Harshest Elements
- Manufactured From Heavy Duty Polypropylene Fabric
- Features a Durable 4 Layer Roof for Additional Protection
- Vent Flaps Reduce Wind Lofting and Moisture Build Up Inside the Cover
- Strong Interlocking Seams
- Integrated Easy-Adjusting Hold Down System
- 2 Year Warranty
- Measurement Details: 390" L x 105" W x 108" H
(*Overall Length Measurement Should Include Bumper, Ladder and Spare Tire)
- Weight of Cover: 42 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- WeatherMaster Covers Accommodate Typical RV Features and Accessories Including A/C units, Awnings, Mirrors and Ladders.
- 4 Layer Polypropylene Roof
- Sewn in Vents Help to Prevent Wind Billowing
- Zippered Panels on Passenger Side Allow Easy Access to All Entry Points
- Adjustable Front and Rear Tension Panels to Remove Unwanted Slack
- Reinforced Corners for a High Quality, Durable Fit
- Marine Grade Belly Straps with Quick Release Buckles
- Front and Rear Elastic Hems Ensure a Snug Custom Fit
- Anti-hit Reflective Panels for Added Safety at Night
- 2 Year Warranty
- Color: Gray
We're Sorry, but the item you
selected is currently Out of Stock.
Please make an alternate selection.
If you need further assistance
please call 800-616-0599.
PLEASE NOTE: The item you selected is considered a custom product. As such, it is not eligible for a refund once the order has been placed.
If you understand and agree to this condition, and would like to continue with your purchase, click the “Agree” button below.
For assistance, please call 800.616.0599