CUDDY CABIN HARD TOP / T-TOP
ABOUT CUDDY CABIN WITH HARD TOP
If you like the style of a Cuddy Cabin boat then you'll absolutely love the Cuddy Cabin Hard Top! The addition of the Hard Top adds a small cabin to your boat that keeps you and your boat's instruments protected from the elements. The Hard Top on the Cuddy Cabin creates a permanent on deck shelter from the sun, and makes motoring through rain and spray more comfortable.
This boat is the same as the Cuddy Cabin with a large open seating area in the rear, a seated cock pit and lots of onboard storage. There's also an enclosed cabin down below which often features a restroom, kitchenette and sleeping berth. On top of all of these wonderful features the Cuddy Cabin is also regularly equipped with rod holders, downriggers and bow rails.
CUDDY CABIN WITH HARD TOP FEATURES:
- Hard top cuddy cabin adds another feature to your boat to keep you protected
- The Hard top / T-top provides shelter from the sun and rain
- Boat also provides a convenient under-deck cabin for overnight or weekend fishing trips
- Typically a deep V hull design makes these boats perfect for cutting through larger waves
- A 365 degree walkaround for fishing, deck storage and flexible seating
ABOUT CUDDY CABIN WITH HARD TOP COVERS
CUDDY CABIN WITH HARD TOP SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 16 ft - 28 ft
Typically Propelled by: Outboard Engine
Producers: Bayliner, Boston Whatler, Sea Chaser