JON STYLE BASS BOAT
ABOUT JON STYLE BASS BOATS
This style of Jon Boat is very similar to the original with a few differences, including a cock pit with two seats, a flat deck in the front and rear, two pivot chairs attached to the deck, and a bigger motor to support the heavier weight. Aside from these differences it is built the same as a regular Jon Boat with a tough aluminum shell, allowing boaters to glide over shallow waters without facing any negative repercussions.
Still one of the best boats money can buy for adventurous fishermen and hunters looking for a boat that will take them where other boats cannot venture.
JON STYLE BASS BOAT FEATURES:
- Like the Jon Boat this boat has a very similar body that allows it to glide over shallow waters with ease
- This boat requires a larger motor due to additional accessories like the two seats and the center console
- Also additional pedestal seats on the bow and stern
- Built to last and endure the worst of conditions in shallow waters
- More comfort than a regular Jon boat
ABOUT JON STYLE BASS BOAT COVERS
JON STYLE BASS BOAT SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 8 ft - 24 ft
Propelled by: Outboard Motor
Producers: Lund, Lowe, Crestliner