- No results found
- Loading... Please wait.
V HULL RUNABOUT BOAT
ABOUT V HULL RUNABOUT BOATS
The v-hull runabout is one of the most versatile boats on the market for fishing, skiing, boarding or cruising the lake. This boat's versitility creates broad appeal, making the v-hull runabout the most popular boat style with casual and serious boaters alike. With an emphasis on functionality, these boats have abundant seating and significant storage space with a wide range of ammenities.
This boat is designed with a deep V shape hull, making it perfect for cutting through deeper waves. It also gives the driver the ability to create different waves by adjusting trim and speed, making it ideal for pulling tubers, skiiers, wake boarders, etc.
V HULL RUNABOUT BOAT FEATURES:
- The most popular boat style
- Can be used for fishing, water skiing, racing or cruising
- The V-Shape allows for a sharper turning radius to handle rough waters with ease
- Typical models range in length from 16 ft to 35 ft
- Different models and configurations include bow rider and walk-thru windshield
- First one was created back in 1920 by Evinrude
- Well rounded versatile boat with lots of storage and seating
ABOUT V HULL RUNABOUT BOAT COVERS
V HULL RUNABOUT BOAT SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 16 ft - 32 ft
Propelled by: Inboard or Outboard Engines
Producers: Bayliner, SeaRay, Chapparal, Yamaha Boats